Well Chris and I finally have a moment to breath. We have been going at a non-stop pace and though its been amazing, we are totally exhausted. We are now sitting on a massive bed in France munching on a tasty French snack including: Ailladou cheese, some sliced meat, a variety of olives and rice cakes. We are currently staying in small town in France called La Charite which is located a couple hours outside of Paris. We arrived in France yesterday after exploring England for about 8 days. We have seen some breath taking sights. Some of our favorites include:
– The English Countryside including Hollybourne
– The White Cliffs of Dover where the battle of Britain was fought
– The Parliament Buildings
– Big Ben
– The London Eye
– The London Bridge
– The Tower of London
– The Winston Churchill Britain at War Museum
– Heaver Castle (Anne Boleyn Childhood Home)
– Westminster Abbey
– Chartwell (The Home of Winston Churchill)
– Buckingham Palace
– Windsor Castle
– Les Miserable (In Theatre)
– Jamie Oliver’s Restaurant
– Clovelly (A small fishing village on a cliff in Devon)
– The Grave of Brynn’s Great Great Grandmother in Appledore (Elizabeth Anne Good)
– Devon, home of Brynn’s Great Grandparents
– A SCARY SCARY ride at Brighton Pier that Chris, my sister, brother in law and I went onas a dare.. I can only laugh at it now, but at the time it was not funny AT ALL.
After putting our minds together and writing this list we can’t believe we have seen all this stuff! Chris has kept up with the crazy pace and it seems has complained the least out of pretty much everyone. He has also gotten to know my family on a whole different level. I thinking sharing a bed with my little brother for the last ten days has been an experience. But everyone is still smiling and I think that is the most important thing.
Anyways, tonight (August 17) we have decided to take it easy, have a light dinner and watch a light show in a neighboring town. Tomorrow we will be up at the crack of dawn to spend the day in Paris. We have a couple more days in this small town and then we are heading more north. What an adventure!
Hope everything is well at home! We miss everyone lots and can’t wait to share our pictures and stories with you!
Chris & Brynn